|Start Date:||April 30, 2017 12:00pm|
See below for participating restaurants!
Wyoming County Restaurant week is April 30-May 6, 2017, wherein participating restaurants will have special dishes available for just $20.17.
The idea behind Wyoming Restaurant Week is to promote some of the best places to eat, and get folks to try something new.
2017 participating restaurants and specials are:
- Arcade Village Cafe in Arcade
- Attica Hotel in Attica
- Byrncliff Resort & Conference Center in Varysburg
- Chanderson's Steak & Seafood in Delevan
- Glen Iris Inn in Letchworth State Park
- Grateful Grill in Silver Springs
- Hidden Valley Animal Adventure in Varysburg
- Hoffman Central House in North Java
- Hole in the Wall Restaurant in Perry
- John & Sarah's Family Restaurant in Perry
- Lumber Yard Restaurant in Perry
- Main Street Grille in Arcade
- Nellie's Restaurant in Arcade
- Rock and Roll Bar-BBQ in Warsaw
- Smokey's Bar & Grill in Java Center