New Year's Eve Foodie Fun!
Our incredibly talented dining establishments go all out in preparing a New Year’s party, so check out some of the delectable feasts & fun events you should take advantage of!
- Amber Lantern Brewing Company (Warsaw) – ALBC is partying in style with their Annual Early New Year’s Eve Party! Dinner & craft beer specials from 5-10pm, celebrate the New Years in Ireland (at 7pm) and enjoy live music with Halle Cook from 6-9pm!
- Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets (Varysburg) – Ring in the New Year at Byrncliff – where there’s plenty of party for everyone! Dinner specials run from 4-10pm, DJ & Dancing goes from 9pm-1am and celebrate 2020 with a champagne toast at midnight! Celebration packages are also available, including overnight accommodations, deluxe dinner buffet, bottle of wine, souvenir glasses & more.
- Grateful Grill (Silver Springs) – Enjoy a New Year’s Eve feast at the Grateful Grill from 4:30-9pm – featuring appetizer & entrée specials including caprese kabobs, stuffed mushrooms, shrimp cocktail, Jack Daniels meatloaf, surf n’ turf (prime rib, scallops, shrimp & lobster), orange duckling, prime rib, chicken cordon bleu & more. Add a lobster tail to any meal for only $19.95 - because you deserve it!
- Hidden Valley Animal Adventure (Varysburg) - Welcome in 2020 with your friends and family as you enjoy the beautiful scenery dining inside The Lodge at Hidden Valley. Try exotic wild game appetizers & entrees like elk meatballs, water buffalo filet mignon, bison sirloin and elk ribeye - along with all the regular surf & turf treats! Book your reservation and treat yourself to delicious dinner & drink specials from 4-9pm.
- Laurie’s Restaurant (Warsaw) – Laurie’s will be open from 6am – 7:30pm, and have crafted a very special New Year’s Eve dinner menu featuring prime rib, seafood platter, pork tenderloin and plenty of special desserts & appetizers you won’t want to miss.
- Letchworth Pines (Portageville) – The Pines will have Double Cross playing live music from 9pm to 1am to rock in the New Year’s. Tickets are $10 and you can get them at the Pines, or call 585.468.2166 to book a festively fun evening!
- Morluski's Italian & Polish Cuisine (Attica) - Morluski's is serving up a tantalizing NYE menu, including $12 shrimp cocktails, prosciutto & inhouse made mozzarella caprese and crab stuffed mushrooms - and amazing main courses like carved prime rib & crab legs, NY strip & shrimp, scallops/bacon over a white bean ragu or inhouse made pasta and more! Don't forget to save room for dessert - pizzelle filled w/ cannoli, tiramisu and cheesecake! Open from 3-8pm, so call 585.708.4302 now to make a reservation!
- Silver Lake Brewing Project (Perry) – Can’t stay awake until midnight? SLBP has the solution! Join them as they ring in the New Year at 7pm along with our friends in Ireland! Whether you start your celebrating here or finish here, they’ll have drink specials and snacks and friends and beer. They may even have hugs - if you promise to be cool about it. :)
Looking for more great area culinary adventures in 2020? We got you!
After The Food – Take A First Day Hike!
Kick off the New Year’s 2020 with a First Day Hike at the Humphrey Nature Center in Letchworth State Park! The incredibly knowledgeable Park Staff will be taking hikers on five guided hikes offered throughout the day – including educational, family-friendly, long & short hikes. There’s also an opportunity to enjoy a self-guided hike along the proposed route of The Autism Nature Trail (ANT) – an inclusive mile-plus trail that will connect everyone with the beauty of nature! Refreshments will be provided by the Friends of Letchworth State Park. Click here for the full schedule of First Day Hikes in Letchworth!
Another excellent First Day Hike is at Beaver Meadow Audubon Center in North Java. With 8 miles of trails, experience a self-guided hike through 324 acres of serene open woods, gorgeous marshlands and picturesque meadows. If there’s enough snow, strap on your snowshoes and make it a real family fun adventure! Plan your trek now by checking out Beaver Meadow’s trail map.