Unique rural restaurants serve up the best fish fries – so we’re here to help you find some tasty treats during fish-fry season. Come visit these great family & friend-run restaurants or one of our many other wonderful culinary gems:
- Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets (Varysburg) – Every Friday enjoy a $12 Fish Fry - which includes their all-you-can-eat salad bar.
- The Club at Silver Lake (Perry) – Along the banks of beautiful Silver Lake, The Club has fish fries every Friday for Lent, but if you’re significant other want something different – they also offer a bottomless pasta specials every Friday as well!
- Creekside Convenience (Bliss) – Creekside offers a baked fish dinner with two tasty sides & roll each and every Friday for $11.49.
- Charcoal Corral & Silver Lake Twin Drive-In (Perry) – Starting March 20th, Charcoal Corral will be celebrating Seafood Friday with fish fries and weekly broiled haddock specials, including deep fried colossal clams, scrumptious shrimp, succulent ocean scallops, & a seafood combo platter!
- Hidden Valley Animal Adventure’s Trailside Grill (Varysburg) – Dig into a $10 fish fry on Fridays –served with coleslaw, macaroni salad and choice of potato. Baked or broiled fish are also available!
- Laurie’s Restaurant (Warsaw) – Visit Laurie’s every Friday for a fish fry & more, including mahi mahi, salmon, scallops, shrimp, crab cakes, tuna steaks, clams & homemade New England clam chowder.
- Lumber Yard Restaurant (Perry) – Minutes from Letchworth State Park, enjoy fish fries: beer battered, broiled, or crunchy panko coated. The Lumber Yard also has Boston baked haddock (lemon pepper topped with Ritz crackers and baked till golden brown), and stuffed haddock (stuffed with a seafood dressing and topped with asparagus, shrimp and Hollandaise sauce).
- Pine Lounge (Cowlesville) – Have a delicious fish fry your way – flaky beer battered, breaded, or broiled – and don’t forget to add one of their homemade salads!
- Windy Brew (Strykersville) – Pair a delicious craft beer with Windy Brew’s $11.99 fish and chips – which includes a large piece of haddock, potato wedges and coleslaw. They also have pizza & other goodies on the menu if fish isn't your style.
Next week we’ll have St. Paddy’s Day celebrations – so stay tuned here or on Facebook. We don’t want you to miss one minute of the party!