Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day (March 17) - so enjoy every minute of the fun & excitement. Here are local spots to don your shamrock green, sing a merry tune and celebrate the luck of the Irish with your friends and family:
- Amber Lantern Brewing Company – there’s plenty of exciting St. Paddy’s day celebrations taking place at the Amber Lantern. From March 13-15 they’ll be serving Ruben sandwiches, and on March 15 enjoy a corned beef dinner. Rehearse for the big day on March 14 (AKA: St. Practice Day) when the Trolls 2.0 rock out starting at 8pm. On St. Patrick’s Day, enjoy corned beef sandwiches & dinners, as well as acoustic music from Halle Cook and Miles Pierce starting at 6pm. Don’t forget to order a pint of Grace O’Malley Irish Red!
- Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets – On March 13 & 14 from 4-9pm enjoy delicious corned beef & cabbage dinner specials for $11.99 or a Reuben with fries for only $9.99. On Sunday March 15 from 10am-1pm, enjoy Byrncliff’s scrumptious Irish Brunch for $16.95!
- Grateful Grill – The Grill’s motto is “Eat Drink & Be Irish!” Celebrate St. Patrick’s with them from March 12–17 with $3 green beers, corned beef dinners, and plenty of Irish drink specials. Food is served from 11am-9pm, so there’s plenty of time to take part in the festivities!
- Laurie’s Restaurant – Join them on Monday March 16 & on March 17 (St. Patrick’s Day!) for a traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner – in addition to all the other wonderful menu items (and yummy desserts!) they have to offer.
- Silver Lake Brewing Project – Recharge after your Saturday night celebration on March 15 from 12-3pm at Silver Lake Brewing Project’s 3rd annual hangover brunch! A little hair of the dog, some Irish inspired tunes from Ian McDougall and a yummy Irish inspired brunch from The Hole In The Wall Restaurant & Lounge! No cover required - only $12 for brunch and the Hole's famous smoked salmon!
- The Club at Silver Lake – Get entertained this St. Patrick’s Day at The Club from 6:30-9:30pm – as they host a Dueling Pianos show! The show is a unique combination of music, comedy, and sing-alongs that’s part rock show, part comedy, and all sorts of craziness, rolled into one big outrageous party. The audience becomes part of the spectacle in a request-driven sing-along, dance-along, thump-the-tables-along extravaganza! $5 cover. St. Patrick’s Day food and drinks specials will be available as well!