Easter is going to be different this year, but you can still enjoy it by shopping locally and supporting our wonderful local businesses. Here are some ideas to help you keep the Easter spirit!
Goodies & Family Fun:
- Artisan Villa (Warsaw) - Order your Easter candies, chocolates & flowers now - pick up or delivery available. Shop 24/7 via their website or call (585) 786-8766.
- Family Activity Center (Arcade) - order small & medium sized pre-made Easter baskets for you & your loved ones. They include stuffed animals, arts & crafts, fun toys, yummy Easter candy & more. $15 for a small basket & $25 for a medium basket. Limited supplies available - so order now by calling (716) 353-6703.
- John & Sarah's (Perry) - will be selling Sweet Sarah's delicious candies & chocolates, 7AM-7PM daily (until 8PM Fri). Call (585) 237-2545 to order!
Local Restaurant & Beverage Specials:
- Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets (Varysburg) - enjoy their Easter take-out special - April 12 from 12-4PM! The honey glazed ham dinner includes creamy mashed potatoes, vegetables and dinner roll for $14 - their oven-roasted turkey dinner includes homemade gravy, stuffing mashed potatoes, vegetables, dinner rolls and cranberry sauce for $15. Get 4 dinners for $52! Desserts are also available! Regular take-out menu & curbside pickup available. The Easter Bunny will be waving hello from 1-3pm! Call to pre-order (585) 535-7300.
- Central House (North Java) - Easter Sunday ham dinner take out only! April 12, pick up at 12noon. Ham, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, roll & dessert for only $12.99! Call early to reserve your delicious dinner. Presale/prepay only - call (585) 535-8015
- Grateful Grill (Rock Glen) - Family Easter Brunch curbside pickup with the Easter Bunny, April 12 from 9AM-1PM! A bevy of choices, including carved ham, country biscuits & gravy, french toast sticks, omelets, sicilian lasagna w/ garlic bread and pancakes. Sides include bacon, sausage links, roasted red potatoes - as well as pies & beverages. Call (585) 228-1159 to order yours!
- Lumberyard Restaurant (Perry) - enjoy Easter lunch/dinner on April 12 from 12-3:30PM. Menu items include baked ham & scalloped potatoes, BBQ baby back pork ribs, fresh 1/2 roasted chicken served with mashed potatoes & chicken gravy. Prime rib is also on the menu! All dinner entrees come with a choice of potato, a cup of soup, a side salad and a roll with butter. Call (585) 237-3160 to order!
- Morluski's (Attica) - has so much to offer, so don't miss out. They're list of goodies includes: placek (a Buffalo favorite), butter lambs, Polish Easter dinners, Italian Easter dinners, homemade pies & Good Friday fish fries! Call (585) 708-4302 to place your order as supplies are limited!
- Nellie's Restaurant (Arcade) - serving Easter breakfast takeouts April 12, from 8AM-12noon. Call (585) 592-5531 to order!
- Silver Lake Brewing Project (Perry) - celebrate Dyngus Day with a party pack that includes 2 crowlers of your choice, 3 cheese pierogies, 3 sauerkraut pierogies and kolache (jam cookies) for $30. Pre-order now and pick up any time Saturday, April 11 between 12-5. Call (585) 969-4238 to pre-order.
- Windy Brew (Strykersville) - they're offering 25% off their wine inventory! They'll also be serving up yummy fish & chips specials and fish sandwiches for takeout. Most importantly - stock up on your favorite brew - get two 4-packs for only $30!