|Start Date:||April 29, 2018 11:00am|
See below for participating restaurants!
Wyoming County Restaurant week is April 29-May 5, 2018, wherein participating restaurants will have special dishes available for just $20.18.
The idea behind Wyoming Restaurant Week is to promote some of the best places to eat, and get folks to try something new.
2018 participating restaurants and specials are:
- Arcade Village Cafe in Arcade
- Byrncliff Resort & Conference Center in Varysburg
- Glen Iris Inn in Letchworth State Park
- Grateful Grill in Silver Springs
- Hidden Valley Animal Adventure in Varysburg
- Hole in the Wall Restaurant in Perry
- John & Sarah's Family Restaurant in Perry
- Lumber Yard Restaurant in Perry
- Morluski's Restaurant in Attica
- Nellie's Restaurant in Arcade
- Smokey's Bar & Grill in Java Center