|Start Date:||April 28, 2019 12:00am|
See below for participating restaurants in Wyoming County!
Wyoming County Restaurant week is April 28-May 4, 2019, wherein participating restaurants in Wyoming County will have special menu items available for $20.19. Menu items can include anything from a delicious single entrée to a multi-course meal (including dessert!)
The idea behind Wyoming Restaurant Week is to promote some of the best places to eat, and get you out and about enjoying an adventurous new meal.
2019 participating restaurants are:
- Arcade Village Cafe in Arcade
- Glen Iris Inn in Letchworth State Park
- Grateful Grill in Silver Springs
- Hidden Valley Animal Adventure in Varysburg
- Hole in the Wall Restaurant in Perry
- Lumber Yard Restaurant in Perry
- Morluski's Restaurant in Attica
- Nellie's Restaurant in Arcade
- Smokey's Bar & Grill in Java Center
- Turkey Run Golf Course in Arcade
For a list of availalbe specials, visit the Wyoming County Restaurant Week website!