|Start Date:||July 8, 2023 8:30am|
36-38 Main Street, Perry, NY
Perry Chalk Art Festival
Come to Perry, NY for a Saturday of fine art, fantastic food and fabulous summer fun at the annual Perry Chalk Art Festival!
Festival-goers can also expect moving live music, an opportunity to taste delicious regional cuisine, and fresh homegrown produce and unique gifts at the extended Farmers’ Market and Perry Public Market. Here's a full schedule of events.
Rain date is July 15.
8:30AM - 11:00AM
10:00AM - 12:30PM
11:15AM - 1:15PM
1:30PM - 4:15PM
- Freestyle chalking - We supply the chalk and the space so everyone can create a mini-masterpiece
- Chalking wall - it's free for all!
- Aspiring artists - ages 6-9 - come to the registration desk
Food Truck Vendors
Perry Farmers' Market
Enjoy the Farmers' Market, including fresh produce, meats, cheeses, pastries, fresh cut flowers, and more!
Borden Avenue, Downtown Perry
8:30AM - 1:00PM
Tour de Perry
- Are you looking for a relaxing ride along quiet scenic roads around Silver Lake and the Letchworth valley? Then the Loop de Lake is for you! 17 miles of a mostly flat ride around Silver Lake and along the surrounding countryside. This family friendly ride will have everyone smiling with joy.
- If you're looking for a bit more of a challenge, but not quite ready for the Letchworth Loop, try the Loop de Longer. You'll travel 31 miles and experience a bit of both routes!
- If a more challenging day is what you prefer, then ride the Letchworth Loop. This ride will take you 53 miles with 3000' of climbing up and down hills through Wyoming County. The ride is recommended for the serious cyclist only!
Click here for more information on the Tour de Perry and to register today!