|Start Date:||June 5, 2021 9:00am|
Town of Strykersville, NY
Come enjoy Strykersville's Annual Townwide Yard Sale!
Antiques...bargains...prime junque...good food...great fun! June 5 & 6 from 9AM to 3pm.
At the Sheldon Historical Society's Schoolhouse enjoy:
- Restored 1890 classroom
- Winter in Sheldon
- Local Authors
- Kitchen Memories
- Historian is available for information on Sheldon & Orangeville History Displays
Around town, check out:
- Kiwanis - roast beef stand (Saturday only)
- Mason's - sausage stand
- Charlotte House - breakfast to go / taco in a bag for lunch
- Strykersville Fire Company - ice cream stand
Participating restaurants & shops:
- Flip Side - breakfast from 8-11AM / pig roast, wings & brisket starting at 11AM
- Route 78 Pub - come check out delicious lunch specials this weekend!
- American Legion - chicken BBQ 12pm - ??? (Sunday only)
- Logel Appliance - scratch & dent sale!
- Town of Java Historical Society - open to the public!
CLICK THE LINK BELOW FOR THE FLYER!