Approximately 400 miles of snowmobile trails opened in Wyoming County, December 18, 2019!
Explore beautiful rolling hills, wooded forests, open fields and even ride through Letchworth State Park - as you experience an amazing & unique adventure in our County unlike any other.
Trail accessibility depend on snowfall, so stay up to date on what trails are open & closed by following the County’s snowmobile clubs:
- Folsom Trailblazers - Website / Facebook
- Oatka Valley Snowmobile Association - Website / Facebook
- Tri-County Drift Hoppers - Website / Facebook
We have plenty of places where you can park your vehicle & ride your sled. Our Park & Ride Locations include:
- Letchworth State Park (Trailside Lodge) – Castile
- Arcade, VFW – Arcade
- Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets - Varysburg
- Hidden Valley Animal Adventure – Varysburg
- Letchworth Pines – Portageville
- Bliss Highway Garage – Bliss
- Silver Lake Sportsmen’s Club – Perry
While you’re exploring our beautiful countryside, make sure to try the delicious dishes prepared by the talented staff at our local restaurants. These are located on or near snowmobile trails:
For a free snowmobile map or to plan your next great adventure in & around Letchworth State Park, call the Wyoming County Chamber & Tourism office at 585-786-0307!
Trail conditions of course depend on snowfall, so trail openings/closings are weather dependent, so get immediate updates by following the County’s snowmobile clubs: