Middle Falls in Letchworth State Park - photo by Franklin Ames
As the leaves turn brilliant shades of yellow, orange and red, we have everything you need to enjoy Fall in style. Just a 45-minute drive from Buffalo and an hour drive from Rochester and Niagara Falls, come on out and experience our must-do-list this season.
- Visit the Grand Canyon of the East: Letchworth State Park is one of New York’s premier natural wonders, and the Fall season transforms Letchworth into the single best leaf-peeping experience Mother Nature has to offer. With gorge depths of over 600 feet, Letchworth’s many overlooks and vistas will provide views like no other! Other fun attractions in the park include: the Humphrey Nature Center, Glen Iris Inn & Adventure Calls Outfitters.
- Bask in the Beauty of Nature: There's plenty of natural beauty to explore in Wyoming County - including Beaver Meadow Audubon! This 324-acre nature preserve features an 8,000 square foot nature center, miles of scenic hiking trails, glacial kettle ponds, wetlands with a boardwalk trail, wooded uplands, meadows, a hawk watch, and an arboretum. Spend hours here enjoying the peace and tranquility of nature! Other fun outdoor activities that will wow you: the Arcade & Attica Railroad, Hidden Valley Animal Adventure, Silver Lake State Park and plenty of other hiking trails & outdoor excitement. Want to enjoy some apple picking? Visit Pankow U-Pick Apple Orchard, right next to Letchworth State Park for family outdoor fun!
- Enjoy the Taste of Fall: Nothing says Fall like a refreshing glass of crisp apple cider. Visit the Castile Cider Mill, minutes away from Letchworth State Park for fresh cold pressed apple cider and their famous old-fashioned apple cider fry cakes (donuts). This historic landmark is a family-owned and operated business and has been serving the region since 1945. Don't forget to stop by Titus Fruit Stand in Wyoming on Route 19 between Warsaw & Wyoming. Treat yourself to fresh cider, slushies, donuts, apples, produce & more! If hard cider is more your flavor, visit Buried Barrel Hard Cider in Castile, just minutes from the Castile entrance to Letchworth State Park - stop in for a drink or get cans/growlers to go!
- Trek Our Craft Beverage Trail: After a full day of exploration, sit back and sip a crisp craft beer or a delicious glass of wine. To do that, visit our craft beverage trail! Our three micro-breweries offer traditional and uniquely Wyoming County beers in a relaxing and cozy atmosphere. Stop in and have a tasty pint at the Amber Lantern Brewing Company, Silver Lake Brewing Project and Windy Brew. Wine more your style? Visit Main Street Winery and sample a multitude of wines while checking out a diverse array of wine making supplies.
- Spend the Weekend Away: Make time to do it all by planning an Autumn getaway. We’ve got it all here, from boutique inns, cabins & lodges to our new Microtel Inn & Suites in downtown Warsaw. Leaf-peep in luxury & style at the Glen Iris Inn or River Spring Lodge, where elegance and sophistication is key, or relax along the shore of Silver Lake in a tree tent or lakeside cabin at Silverlaken Estate & Glampground. Even bring your pet along with you by staying at one of our many pet-friendly accommodations! In Wyoming County, we have everything you want and more this Fall season!
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram for regular updates on exciting happenings in our community.
Letchworth State Park - photo by Tetamore Photographic
Posted in Agriculture, Beaver Meadow, Craft Beer, Food, Fresh Air Adventures, Getaway, Letchworth, Nature, Outdoors, Seasonal, Silver Lake
Comments are closed.