Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day (March 17) - so enjoy every minute of the fun & excitement.
Here are Wyoming County hot spots where you can don your shamrock green, sing a merry tune and celebrate the luck of the Irish with tasty treats:
- Amber Lantern Brewing Company (Warsaw) - raise a pint & enjoy all your Irish favorites, including potato pancakes, Guinness fish & chips, Reuben's, Irish stew, corned beef & cabbage, creme brulee, Guinness chocolate cupcakes and beers on tap like Grace O'Malley, Irish Red & more! Dine-in, curbside delivery or call ahead for takeout - (585) 786-3559.
- Arcade Village Cafe (Arcade) - open from 7AM to 2PM, come on in during St. Paddy's day for corn beef with all the fixings! Dine-in or call ahead for takeout - (585) 492-4608.
- Asbury Retreat Center (Silver Lake) - for just $12, feast on corned beef with potatoes, carrots & cabbage, rye bread & shamrock sugar cookies. Pre-orders before 3PM are encouraged - call (585) 237.5262.
- Attica's 10th Hole & Golf Course (Attica) - join Attica's 10th Hole on St. Patrick's Day as they will be open from 4-8PM - specials include Reuben's, bangers & mash & more! Dine-in or call ahead for takeout - (585) 591-0133.
- Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets (Varysburg) - from March 18th through March 21st from 4PM to 9PM, there's plenty of Irish goodness to go around at Byrncliff! Get corned beef & cabbage dinner with potatoes, carrots, & a roll for $15, a Reuben sandwich for $13, Irish nachos for $12 and even Irish desserts! Dine-in or takeout - call (585) 535-7300.
- Grateful Grill (Silver Springs) - on St. Patrick's Day dine on a delicious corned beef & cabbage dinner with salt potatoes. Additional drink & food specials will be available. Pre-orders or reservations recommended - call (585) 228-1159.
- Laurie's Restaurant (Warsaw) - Laurie’s will be serving a traditional corned beef and cabbage dinner with carrots and potatoes for $14.99, as well as a Reuben with deep fried chips and Riveria sauce for $11.49. Dine-in or call ahead for takeout - (585) 786-2108.
- Louie's Bar & Grill (Attica) - celebrate St. Paddy's Day at Louie's with Reuben's, hot Reuben's, chips & dip and $5 pint glasses of Fuzzy Leprechauns! Dine-in or call ahead for takeout - (585) 591-0707.
- Main Street Grille (Arcade) - enjoy scrumptious Rueben's and MSG's famous fresh-cut French fries! Dine-in or call ahead for takeout - (585) 492-1483.
- The Prospector (Attica) - stop by and enjoy yummy corned beef dinners, as well as Reuben's from 11AM - 6PM! Call ahead for takeout - (585) 591-2474.
Check out these other must-have treats:
- Butter Meat Co. (Perry) - get 40% off your brisket order - now until St. Patrick's Day. Visit the shop or call (585) 204-2788.
- Yummies Ice Cream (Warsaw) - Yummies opens for the season on St. Patrick's Day. Come get your favorite hand-crafted ice cream for dessert - in store, drive-thru or pick up a pint to go!
Upcoming events include Wyoming County Maple Weekends, March 20-21 & 27-28. Get delicious maple syrup, candies, BBQ sauces & more from our local maple farms.