Sweet corn is in season – so here are several locations you can find fresh ears for dinner, cookouts, camping and/or for the freezer.
Feel free to share your favorite location or your go-to hidden gem in the comments!
- Arcade Center Farm (Arcade)
- Degroff’s Sweet Corn (Castile)
- Glosser’s Ice Cream & Farm Produce (Warsaw & Attica)
- Harvest Patch Farms (Strykersville)
- Merle’s Fresh Produce (Attica)
- Muniak Farms (Attica)
- Northey’s Farm (Strykersville)
- Pa’s Produce (Perry)
- Scott's P.C. Market (Perry)
- Siler’s Farm Market (Java Center)
- Summer Breeze Strawberries (Castile)
- Vintage Cow Farmers' Market (Attica)
- Welch’s Farm Market (Wyoming)
We also have three amazing Farmers’ Markets taking place every week during the Summer & Fall:
- Arcade Farmers’ Market – every Thursday from 2-6PM in the parking lot next to Tractor Supply
- Perry Farmers’ Market – every Saturday from 8:30AM-12:30PM at Festival Plaza on Main Street
- Farm & Artisan Market at the Villa (Warsaw) – every Wednesday from 2-6PM at Artisan Villa
Follow us on Facebook & Instagram for regular updates on businesses and happenings in our community.
Posted in Agriculture, Farm To Table, Farmers' Markets, Food, Seasonal
Comments are closed.