St. Patrick's Day Dinners and Desserts in Wyoming County!
Everyone is Irish on St. Patrick’s Day (March 17) - so enjoy every minute of the fun & excitement.
Here are Wyoming County hot spots where you can don your shamrock green, sing a merry tune and celebrate the luck of the Irish:
- 49 Coffee House & Eatery (Arcade) - check out 49's featured drinks, including toasted leprechaun, charms latte, birthday cake latte, shamrock iced coffee and their featured waffle - charms waffle!
- Byrncliff Golf Resort & Banquets (Varysburg) - visit Byrncliff for St. Patrick's Day specials, March 17 - March 20, featuring corned beef & cabbage dinners, reuben sandwiches, Irish nachos (crispy chips topped with corned beef), Irish broiled fish dinners and sweet potato fries. Call (585) 535-7300 for reservations - dine in or take out!
- Cake Eaters Bakery (Arcade) - visit the area's newest bakery! Cake Eaters has you covered for the big day, with Guinness Stout cupcakes and delicious Irish Coffee. Stop in to pick up yours, or order ahead by calling (716) 258-2579.
- FlipSide (Strykersville) - from March 17-20, the FlipSide has an array of Irish goodies, including a corned beef & cabbage platter, Reuben sandwiches, corned beef sandwiches, five-cheese Reuben mac n' cheese! Call (585( 457-9991 for more information!
- John & Sarah's Restaurant (Perry) - on St. Patrick's Day dine on a delicious corned beef & cabbage dinners starting at 11AM for only $12.99 at John & Sarah's. Their regular amazing menu will also be available. Want one to go, call (585) 237-2545.
- Laurie's Restaurant (Warsaw) - on St. Patrick's Day, Laurie's Restaurant will be serving corned beef dinners and reuben sandwiches from 11:30AM-7PM. They'll also have Bailey's frosted Guinness cupcakes too! This is a dream pairing - call (585) 786-2108 to order yours.
- Lumberyard Restaurant (Perry) - Celebrate St. Paddy's day at the Lumberyard, with corn beef & cabbage, including red potatoes and carrots, as well as bangor sausage with mashed potatoes. Make your reservations today by calling (585) 237-3160.
- Positiv Cafe & Bakery (Attica) - enjoy some real St. Paddy's Day treats all March-long, with Positiv Cafe's themed drink list, including frozen Irish frappes, St. Patrick lattes, Lucky Charm lattes, Emerald Sunrise cappuccinos, Nutty Irishman coffee, Green Machine smoothies and Luck of the Irish coffee. YUM!
- Smokey's Bar & Grill (Java Center) - Smokey's will be having a "Wee Bit" of a parade on March 19th at 2pm - come check it out! Delicious Irish food starts at 12PM, so enjoy the day the Irish way! Call (585) 457-3276 for more info!
Check out these other fun St. Paddy Day treasures:
- Remember When...Creekside Shoppe (Warsaw) - Leprechauns have hidden gold nuggets in the shop, find one and get 17% off your purchase - March 6-27th! Open 10AM-5PM, Thursday through Saturday. Shop for gifts, antiques, arts, jewelry, crystals and much more!
- Yummies Ice Cream (Warsaw) - How lucky are we?! Yummies opens for the season on St. Patrick's Day! Get your favorite hand-crafted ice cream for dessert - walk-up, drive-thru or pick a pint to go!
Don't Forget - Maple Weekends in Wyoming County!
Upcoming events include Wyoming County Maple Weekends, March 19-20 & 26-27. Get delicious maple syrup, candies, BBQ sauces & more from our local maple farms.