Arcade Is Open For Business
Main Street Arcade is in the process of getting new sidewalks!
The completion of this project will create a more walkable community – in the meantime – Arcade’s downtown culinary & retail district is still open for business (and they miss you, so go say hi).
The Village has plenty of unique eateries & retail space – so pay them a visit by parking in the Municipal parking lot off of Church Street, across from Pioneer Elementary School.
To reward you for your adventuring, you’ll experience these wonderful businesses:
You're Sweet, Treat Yourself:
- 49 Coffeehouse & Eatery - get specialized coffees, sweet treats, sandwiches & more. Their breakfast waffles are SO GOOD.
- CakeEaters Bakery - enjoy a myriad of baked goods, like cookies, brownies, scones, cinnamon rolls, pies, cupcakes & more. The cheesecake brownies and cinnamon rolls are AWESOME.
- Cup of Grace Tea & Coffeehouse - pick up specialized coffees, baked goods & more. Regular events take place, so follow them for deets! Try the bubble tea & chilled chai tea!
Take Yourself Shopping:
- Cottrill's Pharmacy & Gifts - stop in and do a little shopping for gifts, presents, home goods, & more.
- Creekside Fabrics Quilts & Yarns - one of WNY's premier yarn & fabric hot spots. Let your inner crafter run wild!
- Junk & Disorderly / Rusty Bones Antiques - Over 6,000 square feet of antiques, crafts, primitives & more. This one is totally worth the trip.
Get Grub and Sip Wine:
- Kettle Corn Kreations - a myriad of unique kettle corn flavors, as well as candy. Sweet, savory and surprising (dill pickle anyone?!)
- Main Street Winery - purchase a variety of wines made in Arcade, from sweet to semi-dry and dry are available. The tasting room is open!
- Marcos Pizza & Subs - enjoy a slice of pizza - or try a Marco special including the Marco Burger (a quarter-pound burger wrapped in dough and baked) and their pizza pockets (pizza fillings inside dough balls).