|Start Date:||July 13, 2019 12:00am|
Perry Chalk Art Festival, July 13 - Village of Perry
Come enjoy back-to-back weekends of family fun, arts & culture and excitement in Wyoming County!
On July 13 from 8am - 4:40pm, enjoy the Perry Chalk Art Festival on Main Street, in the heart of the Village of Perry.
Perry Chalk Art Festival - Saturday, July 13, 8:30am-2pm
Experience talented chalk artists from across the country showcasing their craft along Main Street in Perry. The theme of this year’s Festival is "small." There will be music, games and plenty of opportunity for kids and adults to try their hand at chalking - no experience necessary - just a desire to have fun and be creative! Come out and enjoy this unique and exciting festival!
The artist recognition, prizes and closing ceremony takes place from 4-4:30pm.
Other activities taking place alongside the Chalk Art Festival include:
Perry Farmers' Market - 8:30am-1pm
- Enjoy fresh produce, meats, cheeses, pastries, fresh cut flowers, and more!
- Borden Avenue, Downtown Perry
- See more at Perry Farmers' Market's Facebook page!
Perry Public Market - 8:30am-4pm
- Enjoy a wide selection of vendors offering unique, handmade goods.
- Main Street, Downtown Perry
Taste of Summer Fine Dining Event - 12noon-2:30pm
- For three tickets per taste, festival-goers get a sample of a succulent seasonal dish created by regional chefs and inspired by the freshest of local ingredients.
- Ten (10) area restaurants and craft beverage businesses participating!
- Lake Street, Downtown Perry
- Live music, tickets required (can be purchased online or at the event)
On July 17-20 in the Village of Warsaw, it's Warsaw Valley Fest!
Warsaw Valley Fest - July 17-20 (see below for times)
Enjoy downtown Warsaw with town-wide yard sales, craft show, music, food and more! The following activities will take place Thursday through Saturday, with special events on these days listed below:
- Community Yard Sales & Merchant Sidewalk Sales - Thursday-Saturday
- Vendor tents and sales - Thursday-Saturday
- Food available at local restaurant and at Valley Fest Vendors - Thursday-Saturday
- Warsaw Public Library Book Sale Thursday (9am-7pm), Friday (9am-5pm) & Saturday (9am-12pm)
Wednesday July 17
- Farmers and Artisan Market @ the Villa 2-6 pm
- Car Show Hosted by Rock N Roll BBQ - Main Street 4-7pm
Thursday July 18
- Enjoy community yard & merchant sales all day long!
Friday July 19
- A Guided Walking Tour of the Downtown Warsaw Historical District 5:30-7:30pm
- FRIDAY FAMILY FUN NIGHT at Liberty Way!
Saturday July 20
- Kid’s Day!
- Kid’s Games Sponsored by GVFCU
- Pottery Open Paint 10am-1pm @ The Pottery Place
- Seneca Park Mobile Zoo 11am-1pm @ Dance Creations, 4 N. Main Street (Sponsored by PML Engineering Mold Solutions LLC)
- Annual YMCA Duck Derby 12noon-2pm @ Liberty Way including a Bounce House!
- Guided Walking Tour of the Downtown Warsaw Historical District 2-4pm (starts at the Warsaw Historical Society)
- Free Movie “Trolls” @ Spotlight Theater 3:30pm
- Live Music – June & Johnny Cash 6-10pm @ Rock N’ Roll BBQ