While spending time at home, with your kids and/or social distancing - we wanted to share some fun & exciting activities with you. These can be done from the comfort of your living room - or by enjoying the peace and serenity of nature. This is the perfect way to connect with your friends & family! Also, check out our regularly updated list of local restaurants for all your takeout, delivery and curbside pickup needs. (LAST UPDATED: 4/29/20)
Exciting at-home activities:
- Biblio-Tech Cafe (Perry) - order books and activities online from Bilbiotech and have have them shipped directly to your home!
- Family Activity Center (Arcade) - curbside delivery of crafts & activities - including paints, stitching/sewing crafts and more! Packages available. Call or text (716) 353-6703 to order.
- For The Love of Flour (Perry) - Get a delicious build-your-own cookie kits. Call (585) 322-0807 for more information & to order.
Virtual fun & entertainment:
- Creekside Fabrics Quilts & Yarns (Arcade) - Facebook Live chats Monday-Friday at 3pm. Get a tour, learn about upcoming sales and hear about exciting things Sandy has been up to. Tune in!
- For The Love of Flour (Perry) - Facebook Live baking lessons every Sunday at 2pm. Tune in!
- Genesee Dance Theatre & Pilates (Perry) - Virtual yoga & pilates classes via their website, as well as instructions & exercises on Facebook Live. Tune in!
- Grace School of Dance (Arcade) - Free virtual dance classes, instruction & words of encouragement are being posted regularly on their YouTube page. Tune in!
- The Club at Silver Lake (Silver Lake) - Facebook Live cooking lessons every Friday at 1:30PM. Tune in!
- Wyoming County Geocaching Trail - find 10 of 12 geocaches hidden around the county and earn a unique one-of-a-kind wooden nickel. Now's the time to have a grand adventure!
- Beaver Meadow Audubon Center - immerse yourself in over 320 acres of beautiful open woods and peaceful marshlands while hiking eight miles of trails.
- Genesee Valley Greenway - hike this +90-mile trail along an old level railway bed that passes through woodlands, wetlands, river and stream valleys, rolling farmlands and steep gorges.
- Letchworth State Park - visit Letchworth's over 14,000 acres, including 66 miles of trails. Can't make it there? Enjoy a virtual 360-tour of some of the Park's most beautiful locations!
- Silver Lake State Park - spend time listening to the sights and sounds of the lake, or bring your canoe or kayak and enjoy a paddle. The wildlife here is plentiful!
- Hiking, Biking & Fishing Trails/Maps - there are many ways to explore and experience Wyoming County!